Welcome! My name is Tripat and I practice East Asian Medicine. My clinical practice involves using a number of East Asian medicinal therapies such as Acupuncture, Moxibustion, Cupping, Chinese herbal medicine (internal & external), Tui-Na (musco-skeletal/visceral), and Gua Sha.
The FAQ has information about pricing, insurance, and other clinic matters.
For returning patients, please schedule online here. New patients, please contact me preferably via text or email. I do have limited availability and you may be able to receive care sooner through a fellow colleague and other acupunk. For a list of practitioners I refer to, see the Appointments page.
Regarding clinic safety:
- In order to assist our community & public health, we ask that if you have a cough, fever, runny nose or sneezing, please reschedule your appointment to a time when you are symptom free.
- All clinicians will continue to wear masks, social distancing is observed at reception and during the interview.
- We ask all patients to wear a sanitized mask (BYOM or we have some) & clean their hands upon arrival.
- Commonly contacted surfaces are disinfected between visits.
- We are continuing to perform frequent hand washings along with use of hand sanitizer. For details on how the clinic is operating post – pandemic click here.